Fully Automatic Random Access Bench Top Clinical Chemistry Analyser
- Up to 300 photometric tests/hr or up to 480 tests/hour with optional ISE module
- Continuous sample loading – easy accessibility to the sample sectors without the need to open the analyzer
- Intelligent operating software with automatic reflexing testing, QC scheduling and automatic method calibration.
- 72 Positions reagent tray with onboard cooling and Internal Barcode scanner
- 95 positions sample tray with internal barcode scanner.
- Clot detection and probe collision prevention system for safe and reliable operation.
Up to 300 photometric tests/hr or up to 480 tests/hour with optional ISE module
SAMPLES AND REAGENT
- Sample volume: 2 to 100 μl/test (in increments of 1 μl).
- Sample tray: 95 (5 racks x 19 positions).
- Primary tube (length up to 100 mm)
- Pediatric vial
- Reagent tray: up to 72 single reagents
- Multiple vials per test
- Refrigerated compartment at 8 °C ± 1 °C
SAMPLES AND REAGENT HANDLING
- Pipetting Arm:One pipetting arm for sample and reagent, including reaction preheater, probe collision sensor, capacitive level sensor and reaction mixer.
- Probe cleaning : Internal and external
- Water consumption : 1.5 l / hour (deionized)
- Reaction cuvette: 80 re-usable plastic cuvettes.Optical length: 6 mm
- Reaction volume: 180-500 μl
- Warm air incubator: 37 °C
- Reaction time : 0 to 10 min.
- Washing station: 6 stages
- Light source: Precision UV quartz halogen lamp
- Photometric range: -0.1 to 3 A
- Measuring wavelength: 340, 380, 405, 450, 490, 505, 550, 590, 620, 650, 700, 750 nm
- Photometry: single or double-wavelength simultaneous reading
- Full random access or batch mode operation with STAT sample priority function
- Multiple methodology options- End point, Kinetic, Coagulation, Calculated, Turbidimetry, enzymes and Drugs of Abuse.
- Choice of calibration options- Linear, Multilinear, Sigmoid, Logit-log ( 4 & 5 point) & spline
- Automatic sample dilution and reflex testing
- Levy-Jennings, Twin plots & Westgard rules
- Bidirectional LIS interface, RS-232C, ASTM E1381
- Module: MEDICA ISE module
- Electrodes: Li+, Na+, K+, Cl
- Sample types: Serum and Urine
- Power Requirements: 110/230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 550 VA
- Working Temperature: 18 – 30 °C
- Humidity: 35-80 %
- Size (Width x Depth x Height) 91 cm x 68 cm x 65 cm 36.4 in x 27.2 in x 26 in
- Weight: 110 kg; 242 lbs
Windows™ 8 computer, 4 Gbytes RAM, 500 Gbytes HDD, DVD-ROM drive, min. 1024x768 resolution SVGA, 15” or bigger monitor, keyboard, mouse, USB ports for link with the analyzer, 1 RS-232 port or 1 USB/RS-232 converter for link with the LIS, USB port for printer