Integrates Imaging & slide reviewCombines proven ThinPrep imaging technology and slide reviewing into one system.
The ThinPrep Imaging System combines the power of computer-assisted screening with human diagnostic experience. With Dual Review screening of every slide, your laboratory can achieve a new standard in cervical cancer testing with respect to accuracy and efficiency.
- Each slide is imaged in approximately 90 seconds
- Every cell and cell cluster on the slide is scanned
- Coordinates of the top 22 largest and darkest objects are identified and stored
- Behaves as an automated microscope, presenting the 22 fields of view (FOVs)
- Dual review process combines human expertise with the power of computer imaging to deliver a superior solution for your lab
- If abnormal cells are identified, the entire slide must be reviewed
- If the 22FOVs are normal, slide can be signed out as negative
- By concentrating on abnormal cases, the cytotechnologist (CT) can screen more efficiently
- The review scope can be used as a conventional microscope saving valuable bench space
- User-friendly touch screen and ergonomic stage and review controls
- Automated fiducial mark alignment saves time and increases accuracy
- Automated posts perform can functional checks ensure integrity of data