|Packaging Size||96 wells|
|Total Incubation Time||90 minutes (30min +30 min +30 min)|
Labsystems HCV ELISA KIT with Core, NS3, NS4 & NS5 Antigens is a qualitative immunoassay for detection of antibodies to Hepatitis C Virus in Human Serum or Plasma.
The Labsystems HCV ELISA Kit for in vitro diagnostics qualitative immunoassay for the detection of antibodies against HCV (anti-HCVs) in human serum or plasma. The kit is basically intended to screen blood donation samples to identify and eliminate the infected units of blood and for clinical diagnostic testing.Features:
- Sandwich ELISA for detection of antibody against HCV in Human Serum or Plasma.
- Assay utilizes a combination of antigen with the sequence of both HCV structural and non-structural antigens i.e. CORE, NS3, NS4 and NS5.
- Simplified dilutions for washing buffer and conjugate
- Breakaway wells format to meet shorter workloads
- Adaptable to almost all ELISA readers and washers
- Ready to use Positive and Negative controls are provided
- Ready to use substrate
- Colour coded reagent bottles.
- NIB Approved
- Economical as no blanking required.
- Convenient for changing workload of each day
- Easy monitoring of step by step procedure with colour coded reagents. Provides confidence while performing.
- Simplified interpretation of results