Single chamber 3 part differential hematology analyser
- The Cellenium Junior 30 is the One more addition to Trivitrons 3 part Hematology analysers. It is a compact, bench top, 30 test/hour, 22 parameter, 3 part WBC differential system.
- The Cellenium Junior 30 has a practical, simple to use color touch screen with an easy to follow, intuitive icon user interface.
- The system is an ideal solution for the smaller clinic, laboratory or physician office that are looking for reliable, safe accurate and easy to use instrumentation.
- Throughput - 30 tests/hour
- Parameters - 22 hematology parameters, including 3-part differential WBC, LYM, MON, GRA, LYM%, MON%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, P-LCC, P-LCR, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PDW-CV, PDW-SD
- Volumetric impedance method
- Light absorbance for HGB measurement
REAGENTS AND SAMPLING SYSTEM
- Sample volume - 25 l of whole blood
- Sampling method - Open tube system with automatic sample rotor
- Calibration - automatic or manual (WBC, HGB, RBC, PLT, MCV, RDW, MPV)
- Environmentally friendly Diluent & Cleaner reagents and cyanide-free Lyse
- 6 QC levels 2 x 3 levels (L, N, H) of control
- QC parameters include mean, range, SD and CV for all measured and calculated parameters, Levey-Jennings charts of last 64 QC measurements
- Data storage capacity - Maximum 10 000 results, including RBC, PLT, WBC 3-part histograms and full patient data
- Built-in thermal printer (B/W, 56mm wide paper)
- Printer interface - USB with support for HP printers
- External keyboard & mouse - via USB connection
- Operating environment - Temperature 15-30 DegreeC. Relative humidity max 80% (non-condensing)
- User interface - Color TFT touch screen, with separate start button
- User languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Software upgrade - USB memory stick
- Interfacing capabilities - 3 USB A on back, 1 USB A on front, 1 USB B for interfacing to PC
- Multi-user mode - various privileges, limited access, unique passwords
- Size (Width x Depth x Height)32,0 cm x 36,5 cm x 26,0 cm 12.6 in x 14.4 in x 10.2 in
- Weight 12 kg, 26.4 lbs
- Optional with manual barcode scanner via USB port. It can read all common barcodes used for test requisition.
Closed or open reagent sytem
- Analyzer can be ordered as a closed or open reagent system.
- Cat. Nr ACS-1 Cellenium Junior 30 as a open reagent system
- Cat. Nr. ACS-1C Cellenium Junior 30 as a closed reagent system
Accurate and Precise results
- Proven impedance measurement technology with advanced agging
- Clog detection and prevention with automatic system cleaning processes
- Comprehensive 22 parameter results with 3 histograms