|Operating Temperature||15 to 35 Deg C (59 to 95 Deg F)|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 80 RH, non-condensing|
|Physical Dimension||646 mm (W) X 432 mm (D) X 356 mm (H)|
|Normal input Voltage||100 -240 VAC|
|Normal AC Input Frequency||50- 60 Hz|
|Internal Voltage||4 A at 115V, 2 A at 240V|
|Internal Fusing||3 A Anti-Surge (24 V DC)|
|USB Interface||Type B connection|
|Safety Spec||CE MDD Directive 93/42/EEC; IEC60601-1|
NS496 plus DBS puncher with air humidification system and clean punch mechanism designed to automate laboratory automate system and is used to punch dried blood spot samples into a 96 wellmicrotitre plates for subsequent analysis
The NS496 Plus is designed to automate laboratory sample preparation and is used to punch dried blood spots samples into a 96 wells microtitre plates for subsequent analysis. It offers a four-plate capacity with the disc size of 3.2 mm. The NS496 Plus can also be programmed to punch multiple discs into one or more wells or plates.
The NS496 Plus is a next generation instruments with new features and improvements for ease of use. Features:
- Integrated Barcode reader
Enables positive identification and traceability of plates, samples, controls, and standards.
Allows for traceability at all levels of the punching process, delivering unique identification information.
- Quick release Punch and Die Set (mark 4)
Allows for quick and easy removal of the punch by laboratory operator, either to change punch size or for cleaning purposes.
Minimizes downtime for laboratories.
- Disk Detector System
Recognizes if a disk has not passed into the receiving well and automatically responds.
Beam design for high detection reliability.
- Air Humidi???cation System
Ensures the punched disk is delivered to the correct receiving well for downstream processing and reduces the chances of well ‘jumping’.
- Dedicated Cleaning receptacle
A dedicated cleaning receptacle is provided to minimize cross-contamination issues.
- The main menu allows entry to software modules.
- Access to each module is controlled using Supervisor and User level passwords.
Test Editor Module:
- Used to define and program individual tests.
- Set punch sizes, number of disks and filling order for individual plates.
- Allows individual definition of each well for sample, test or standard.
- Set cleaning strikes.
- Up to 10 disks per well can be specified.
- Used to run punching tests defined in the test editor.
- Displays the current punching pattern and progress.
- Shows instrument status messages for routine operation.
- Used to view and change the instrument configuration, preferences and options.
- Change settings and calibrate the instrument during installation.
- Supervisor access level is required.