The Key to Accurate Diagnoses Dramatically improving image contrast the grids offered by Kiran aim at helping medical professionals make accurate diagnoses. This is achieved by absorbing scattered rays while maintaining the optimum transmission of primary radiation.
Kiran provides a complete range of Anti Scatter Grids
which includes Standard Grids Digital Grids Bucky Grids and Circular Grids. Kiran also manufactures customized grids to meet the specialized needs of our customers.
The robust quality management system ensures a stringent testing protocol for incoming raw material and at each production stage for every grid manufactured by Kiran. Statistical Process Control and a rigorous final product testing regimen post manufacture result in defectfree grids with optimal performance.Features:
- Superior contrast: Our anti-scatter grids are manufactured using lead of the highest purity, optimized for thickness and rolled in Europe using cutting-edge technology.
- Quality ingredients: Our grids employ lead and aluminum of the highest possible purity, perfectly rolled, and sourced from industry leaders in Europe. This enables the generation of an image with contrast so high, you can see the difference with your naked eye.
- Optimum Lead Thickness: Kiran grids are designed with optimized lead thickness, which results in high primary radiation transparency with the required amount of scatter absorption.
- Customized Solutions: Our engineers and research development team are available to meet every requirement and need of our customers for customized grid solutions.
- The grids meet and exceed the specifications laid down by IEC 60627 and are CE certified.
Our engineers and research development team are available to meet every requirement and need of our customers for customized grid solutions.
- 60 lpi (24 l/cm)
- 85 lpi (34 l/cm)
- 103 lpi (40 l/cm)
- 150/52 lpi (60 l/cm)
- 178 lpi (70 l/cm)
- 200/210 lpi (80 l/cm)