VisionTek Digital Microscope
|Focusing System||Motorized Automatic And Manually Focus|
|Live Image Display||16 frames/sec|
|Dimensions||H60 x W50 x D50 cm|
to the next level The VisionTek Digital Microscope is used to visualize human and animal tissue placed on a microscope slide. VisionTek is a Live Digital Microscope with scanning capabilities.
The VisionTek is an automated bright field digital microscope for histology and cytology slide preparations. The VisionTek operates interactively similar to a standard light microscope with the added benefits of digital technology. It can also operate in automated wholeslide imaging mode.
VisionTek live digital microscope an unique system in the market developed and protected based on US patents EP 2 110 696 and US 8304704 B1 applications submitted US 20120044342 A1 PCTIB2010000518 There are no other systems available that offer all identical features.
This high end motorized digital microscope captures realtime images for live viewing and precise measurements all within seconds. The live multiview mode is perfect for complex cases displaying multiple slides and stains on one screen. This not only optimizes the workflow but can significantly decrease diagnostic time. Live sharing of images has never been easier the large highdefinition screen displays extensive details which can be viewed alone or together. The snapshot option is a powerful tool for creating instant high resolution pictures of single slide or multiviews which can be used directly in presentations. The perfect digital solution for consulting or informing offsite colleagues. The VisionTek is a live digital microscope including scanner capabilities for scanning whole and partial slides. The pathologist has complete control of the entire recording process.
- Motorized stage: Motorized XY stage with automatic control, Automated lens changer
- CCD Camera: 4.1M pixel (2336 x 1752 px; Px size 5.5m) High sensitivity and high resolution camera
- VisionTek Diagnosis -Easy to interpret and report the results
- VisionTek Share - Easy to share with multiple participants
- VisionTek Consult - Remote access of the same slide with your colleagues
- VisionTek Archive - Pathologist is empowered with full control on archiving and storage process
VisionTek Digital Microscope, including:
- Windows PC
- 24 inch High Resolution monitor
- 2 VisionTek™ Slide Carriers, for 4 slides
- Keyboard and mouse
- Carl Zeiss EC Plan Neofluar